A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Kang is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kang
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Kang, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Kang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kings Daughters Hospital
- Johns Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Jee-Sun Kang MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jane J. Kang practice?
- Dr. Jane Kang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jane Kang practices Psychiatry near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Round Rock Psychiatrists.