A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Kano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Kano, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kano
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kano Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kano graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane S Kano MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jane S. Kano practice?
- Dr. Jane Kano has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Kano practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Primary Care Doctors.