A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Kano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Kano, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kano
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kano Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kano graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane S Kano MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jane S. Kano practice?
- Dr. Jane Kano has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Kano practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Primary Care Doctors.