A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Kao is Excellent. Dr. Kao has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Kao, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kao graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kao has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jane Kao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane M. Kao practice?
Dr. Jane Kao practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and Mesquite, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Pediatric Specialists, and Dallas Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Kao, Dr. Janessa Kao, Dr. Hanna Kao, Dr. Jackie Kao, Dr. Janine Kao, Dr. Janice Kao, Dr. Janina Kao, Dr. Shawnda Kao