Dr. Jane Kapral MD Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

February 25th, 2013
Dr. Kapral has been taking care of my children for the past 8 years.We all love her and have been very happy with her. She will call you herself after office hours if need be. She is always willing to go that extra mile to help in any way she can. Her staff is very polite and my children also love nurse Sandy.Dr. Kapral will spend as much time that is needed to answer questions so when you leave , you will understand everything you need to know. She is the best.

April 3rd, 2010
Great Pediatrician! Couldn't ask for better!
Dr Kapral has ALWAYS been able to see my children when needed. If she didn't have time during office hours, she has stayed over to see them. She has called several times to check up on the kids when she has been worried about them when they are sick. Usually a Doctor has a staff member call if at all. She genuinely cares for her patients and that is what anyone is looking for!

August 14th, 2009
Jane kapral was rude and mean when we informed her that we were not going to do something that she believes is right and we do not. I did not know that doctors could be had the word of GOD and if we diagree then we are idiots. I thought that doctors were there to treat us and give us options not beliddle us.

June 9th, 2016