A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Keng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Keng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keng
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Keng, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Keng graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Keng has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Abigal Keng MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jane A. Keng practice?
- Dr. Jane Keng has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Keng practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.