A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Keng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Keng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keng
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Keng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Keng, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Keng graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Keng has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Abigal Keng MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jane A. Keng practice?
- Dr. Jane Keng has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Keng practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.