Dr. Jane Keng MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 21st, 2016
Don't waste your time.
This doctor denied me because the other GI docs I had previously gone to where "good" but no they were not. I had a barium swallow done which took 6 hours to leave my stomach yet that doctor did nothing about that. And this doc reviewed my records and agreed I needed no further testing and that I shouldn't be getting a 3rd opinion really? She has not even heard MY story and what I am going through. All she saw was the records never met with me, never talked over the phone. She relayed this information through her nurse. What an idiot. I'm not going to fight to get into her she for sure doesn't deserve my money. Bad doctor go elsewhere!

September 21st, 2016
Horrible experience! My son has severe Crohn's and they treated him like an experiment instead of a very sick child. They cared more about me having good insurance than anything else.. When we wanted to change doctors within the practice they would no longer treat us.. Horrible experience and not many pediatric GI to choose from.

October 25th, 2013
Well Pleased
Dr. Keng was very attentive to my child's condition. While in the hospital she addressed concerns and gave us the information in a very matter of fact and straight to the point manner, but with care and appropriateness. She made it very easy to trust and follow her level of "concern/alarm" for what my child was dealing with. Her bedside manner helped with my anxiety about our situation and I so appreciate that. Dr. Keng was not dismissive at all and I would highly recommend her. The only "disappointment", if you can call it that, that I had at all was the initial ability to get an appointment despite relaying to the scheduler my child needed to be seen ASAP, this ultimately led to a hospitalization...however I don't know that the outcome would have been any different and it may be that I was not doing a good enough job relaying the severity of need to the office staff. So, overall review for me is WELL PLEASED.

February 20th, 2013
Great Doctor who really cares about her patients. She made sure to check on my daughter after her ARM procedure, and when I had to call in the middle of the night she answered the call quickly, spent lots of time on the phone with me even tho it was unrelated to her specialty, she also made me promise to call her office and let her know how my daughter was doing. She truly cares for her patients and their health, I would recommend her to anyone!!!

October 3rd, 2012
She was very dismissive about our concerns. Dr Keng placed a G-button and my daughter has been vomiting every tube feed. I made repeated phone calls and there was still no concern from Dr Keng and her staff.

August 1st, 2016