A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Kercher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Kercher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Kercher, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kercher graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kercher has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Marie Kercher FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jane M. Kercher practice?
- Dr. Jane Kercher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jane Kercher practices Surgery near Littleton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO.
See Littleton Surgeons.