Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Fabulous!  |  show details
by Ruth Ann Tucker on Jul 1st, 2013

Dr.Kercher was my doctor for my second lumpectomy! I found her to be a compassionate, smart and charming person. She came highly recommended by a friend and certainly lived up to me expectations. I was truly impressed when she called me on a Saturday following my surgery to see how I was doing. I loved the fact that she always wears a dress! Jane Kercher is my very favorite doctor - meeting her was worth my second experience with breast cancer. what a woman!

|  The "BEST" surgeon I've ever had !!!!  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2011

I have had many surgeries, and when Dr. Kercher was brought into the group of my Specialists, and took over my care and surgeries, she gave me hope, and I could see the light at the end of the tunnel. I think the "BEST" part of her, is that she is a "CHRISTIAN" and to me that makes all the difference in the world, when it comes to how you are treated by a Specialest. Thank you Dr. Kercher, for being one of the "BEST" parts of my life !!!!

|  DR. KERCHER IS THE BEST  |  show details
by Lynne M at Insider Pages on Jun 12th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr Kercher is the BEST. I originally went to see her - because so many unrelated people recommended her to me - - My Primary care Dr, My C...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  OUTSTANDING  |  show details
by L.M. on Jun 11th, 2010

Dr Kercher is a one-of-a-kind surgeon. I knew as soon as I met her I had made the right decision to have her do my surgery. She took plenty of time to answer all of my questions and helped me to feel at ease. She is extremely competent, professional and personable. Outstanding bedside manner. I felt well cared for at all of my appointments with her. Highly recommend her.

|  Jane Kercher  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 14th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Fabulous bedside manner. Very professional. Took the time to answer all my questions. I would recommend her to anyone who needs surgery o...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Manager  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2009

Overall experience was very positive. I could have asked more questions, but wasn't always sure what to ask. An opportunity for Dr. Kercher is to give more medical facts/information to the patient regarding their diagnosis or surgical recovery situation. Patients don't always know what to ask and sometimes are emotional or mentally stressed over their condition.