A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Kjoller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Kjoller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Kjoller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kjoller graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kjoller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital-University of Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kjoller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 27 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane L. Kjoller practice?
Dr. Jane Kjoller practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists.