A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Kramar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Kramar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Kramar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramar graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kramar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Penet Kramar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jane P. Kramar practice?
- Dr. Jane Kramar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jane Kramar practices Family Medicine near Allen Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Allen Park Family Physicians.