Dr. Jane Krasnick MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 2nd, 2017
Loved this doctor
She was so great. So nice, friendly and smart as can be. She spent a lot of time with me and my son felt very comfortable with her. My pediatrician had highly recommended her and I see why Would recommend her to friends and family for sure.

June 14th, 2013
Exceptional Professional-Top Notch
From the moment I walked in the door until my appointment was complete, I felt more like a guest than a patient. The atmosphere is "What can WE do for YOU". The staff was not simply polite, but kind and actually apologized that I had to wait all of 5 minutes. I had been misdiagnosed (okay, there was never a diagnosis) for over 20 years and endured countless invasive procedures and hospital visits when I came into her office with over 13 pages of what I DIDN'T have. After going over my symptoms, looking over the extensive test results, and a final allergy test...she confirmed my diagnosis of Angioedema III. She immediately got in contact with various Specialty Drug Manufacturers and secured a free sample of the medication needed (Which worked wonders!) and worked with Shire and my insurance company to get the (VERY expensive) medication covered in full. Before I left she THANKED me for making for complicating her life. LOL! My illness is very rare and she was excited to oversee my medical treatment and viewed it as a learning opportunity. Words cannot describe the impact she and her staff have had on, not just the quality of my life, by my overall view of the healthcare industry. I have, and will continue to recommend her to anyone needing an allergist or immunologist.

March 26th, 2013
Dr. Krasnick is hands down one of the smartest and nicest doctors I have ever had the pleasure to meet and be cared for. She is extremenly thorough and took her time with me. She was able to help me when no other doctor (and I went to several for the same problem) could figure out what was wrong. In addition her staff is so very nice and made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone who needs an allergist.

August 15th, 2017