Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jane Kugaczewski
Dr. Jane Kugaczewski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stony Brook, NY, with another office in Mount Sinai, NY. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Kugaczewski is affiliated with St Charles Hospital & Rehab Center, Stony Brook University Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Kugaczewski has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jane Kugaczewski has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jane Kugaczewski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stony Brook, NY.
Dr. Mark Epstein
Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi29
Dr. Martin Winick
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Pediatrics
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi53
Dr. Nakul Karkare
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi14