Dr. Jane Kugaczewski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 6th, 2012
Appendicitis
I had just recently had my appendix removed by Dr.K, she is who every other doctor dreams to be. She helped me more that you will ever know. Thank you.

November 7th, 2011
the best experience I have ever had in the care of my child, gave tons of attention , never felt rushed, my child felt very comfortable

October 6th, 2010
Patient has their own pedatrician who participates with patient's insurance who saw patient for the stomach virus. This surgeon did not have the courtesy to advise patient's parents that she did not participate with our insurance and sent us a bill for $3,500 for which we did not authorize said services. Patient was in the hospital for two days for a stomach virus for which the hospital charged Blue Cross almost $19,000. Patient had a stomach virus and had her own doctor and did not need a surgeon from the very inception. Hospital scheme to extort money from patient's parents notwithstanding patient's parents have health insurance. Doctor only cares about the money, unconscionable and rude.

April 7th, 2009
Wonderful Dr
Our 1-yr-old son needed an emergency abdominal surgery. Dr Kugaczewski explained what needed to be done, but also made us feel safe with him in her care. Her follow-up manner & care was awesome! Our baby is now OK thanks to her!