A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Hughes, Ophthalmology, Ophthalmic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hughes
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hughes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Hughes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Hughes MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jane Hughes practice?
- Dr. Jane Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Hughes practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.