Learn more about Dr. Jane Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Hughes, Ophthalmology, Ophthalmic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hughes
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hughes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Hughes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Hughes MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jane Hughes practice?
- Dr. Jane Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Hughes practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.