Family Physician
10875 Grandview Dr
Ste 2200
Overland Park, KS 66210
913-345-0060
Locations and availability (2)

|  great doc  |  show details
by Coleen on May 30th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Murray for about 5 years. I absolutely love her! She doesn't accept insurance, but this allows her to spend time with you and LISTEN to what you are saying! She listens and then if available, gives you options. She doesnt just pop you on a pill.. She is busy, but well worth the wait. I wish all doctors were like her!

|  Top notch!!  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2012

I am so thankful to have found Dr. Murray. She is knowledgeable, caring, and up to date on the latest test and treatments. After having my thyroid removed, I struggled for years to feel well. I saw many drs who said I was just "fine". Dr Murray did the proper tests and found many things were out of balance. It's only been 8 weeks since changing up my meds, and I am already feeling so much better! She is out of network for insurance, but worth every penny!!

|  show details
Sep 7th, 2011

Kind, knowledgeable , interested in me many suggestions for treatment including integrative practitioners such as Chinese Medicine, Naturalpathic medicine, psychological care

|  Put your mind at ease under Dr. Murray's care  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2010

Dr. Murray seems to take a genuine interest in me and I believe she treats all her patients that way.I feel especially confident in her overall command of medicine & her common sense approach to my ailments.For occasional minor questions, patients can e-mail Dr. Murray and she responds within 24 hours. This is very much appreciated.

|  personal and knowledgeable care  |  show details
by audrey wiegmann on Oct 5th, 2009

I am an RN with advanced degrees and a medical case management practice. Dr Murray provides medical care based on sound, current, science-based reasoning. She could teach other doctors how to practice humanitarian and professional patient relationships conducive to wellness.

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
May 20th, 2008

Dr. Murray is everything that one could want in a physician. She respects her patients and works as a partner with them, rather than as an authority figure.