Dr. Jane Murray MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 4th, 2015
Best Experience
Dr. Murray is thoughtful, gentle, knowledgeable and believes in answering your questions to empower you to make decisions about your health. Best health care experience I have ever had. Dr Murray saved me.

April 30th, 2015
Agreed with other patient.
Turns sour really fast. Cash only, buyer beware.

February 17th, 2015
She's great unless you challenge her greatness
All was well until I asked about some in-depth information regarding an unfamiliar diagnosis. This doctor's sweet disposition went quickly sour! Her associate said to me, "No doctor of her stature ever likes to be questioned." As long as I'm paying, I'll ask questions!

May 30th, 2013
great doc
I have been seeing Dr Murray for about 5 years. I absolutely love her! She doesn't accept insurance, but this allows her to spend time with you and LISTEN to what you are saying! She listens and then if available, gives you options. She doesnt just pop you on a pill.. She is busy, but well worth the wait. I wish all doctors were like her!

June 29th, 2012
Top notch!!
I am so thankful to have found Dr. Murray. She is knowledgeable, caring, and up to date on the latest test and treatments. After having my thyroid removed, I struggled for years to feel well. I saw many drs who said I was just "fine". Dr Murray did the proper tests and found many things were out of balance. It's only been 8 weeks since changing up my meds, and I am already feeling so much better! She is out of network for insurance, but worth every penny!!

September 7th, 2011
Kind, knowledgeable , interested in me many suggestions for treatment including integrative practitioners such as Chinese Medicine, Naturalpathic medicine, psychological care

January 19th, 2010
Put your mind at ease under Dr. Murray's care
Dr. Murray seems to take a genuine interest in me and I believe she treats all her patients that way.I feel especially confident in her overall command of medicine & her common sense approach to my ailments.For occasional minor questions, patients can e-mail Dr. Murray and she responds within 24 hours. This is very much appreciated.

October 5th, 2009
personal and knowledgeable care
I am an RN with advanced degrees and a medical case management practice. Dr Murray provides medical care based on sound, current, science-based reasoning. She could teach other doctors how to practice humanitarian and professional patient relationships conducive to wellness.

May 20th, 2008
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Murray is everything that one could want in a physician. She respects her patients and works as a partner with them, rather than as an authority figure.