A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Lane is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Lane, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from University Of Oxford, England. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lane has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane L. Lane practice?
Dr. Jane Lane practices Pediatrics near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Aurora Pediatricians.