A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Lee, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Mengchuan Lee MD is a female Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jane M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jane Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Lee practices Dermatology near Metuchen, NJ.
See Metuchen Dermatologists.