Overall Review

October 25th, 2016
Appointment Scheduler
Called to schedule an appt. the male who answered was very short and rude with me. As if he did not want to be bothered. He said I cant be seen by Dr. Lee because she is no longer seeing new patients and that I can be seen by the other doctor they have in the office but not until the end of the year. I asked if there was a cancellations list I can be put on he very rudely said no. He should be replaced with a patient friendly scheduler.

February 9th, 2016
Dr. Jane and staff are fabulous!

December 1st, 2011
She and her partner are the most caring and nice drs. I would suggest them to anyone it's worth it

December 3rd, 2010
inconsiderate office practices
Bring lunch..you will be waiting a long time...

April 29th, 2010
The best doctor I have been to thus far
Dr. Lee truly is amazing, she spent a lot of time with me discussing all of my problems and gave me a lot of knowledge. She is a wonderful caring person with a smile that will light up any room and bedside manner like a caring mother. I cannot begin to describe how amazing the whole expereince was to finally have some sort of direction with my skin condition. I have been to 3 derms previously and all of them treated me like a number. Dr. Lee on the other hand spend her time with me to tell me everything she knew and didnt leave the room till i was completely comfortable. Dr. Lee is truly an amazing doctor, and i am so happy to have met her

August 13th, 2009
My family and family doctor, along with myself, trust Dr. Jane Lee. She knows her stuff, is caring, has a great staff, office is clean, and has taken care of me and my family for years. In this day and age of harried doctors, she takes her time with patients, and I never minded waiting in the waiting to see her, because I KNOW she will take her time with me to take care of me when it's my turn.

April 27th, 2009
njgirl
everything you want in a doctor and a doctor's office. Don't have enough adjectives to describe what a phenomenal doctor she is. Too bad she is not my primary doctor, and she knows about all aspects of medicine, various specialties.

February 17th, 2009
Although the office gets very busy, they staff is wonderful with you calling ahead to check on wait time. The staff will even get back to you to let you know that it's good to start heading in for the appointment.