A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Leidlein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Leidlein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Leidlein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Leidlein graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Leidlein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brazosport Memorial Hospital
- Angleton Danbury Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Hoyt Leidlein MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jane H. Leidlein practice?
- Dr. Jane Leidlein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Leidlein practices Ophthalmology near Lake Jackson, TX.
See Lake Jackson Ophthalmologists.