Learn more about Dr. Jane Levitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Levitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levitt
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Levitt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitt graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Levitt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Elizabeth Levitt MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jane E. Levitt practice?
- Dr. Jane Levitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Levitt practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Pulmonologists.