Learn more about Dr. Jane Levitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Levitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levitt
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Levitt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitt graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Levitt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Elizabeth Levitt MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jane E. Levitt practice?
- Dr. Jane Levitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Levitt practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Pulmonologists.