A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Liesveld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Liesveld is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Liesveld, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Liesveld graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Liesveld has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Liesveld MD is a female Hematologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jane Liesveld practice?
- Dr. Jane Liesveld has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Liesveld practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Hematologists and Rochester Oncologists.