A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Liesveld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Liesveld is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liesveld
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liesveld Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Liesveld, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Liesveld graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Liesveld has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Liesveld MD is a female Hematologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jane Liesveld practice?
- Dr. Jane Liesveld has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Liesveld practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Hematologists and Rochester Oncologists.