A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Lim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Lim, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Lim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Dy Lim MD is a female Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jane D. Lim practice?
- Dr. Jane Lim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jane Lim practices Dermatology near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, IN.
See Evansville Dermatologists.