Dr. Jane Lisko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jane Lisko?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Jane Lisko?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2017

Horrible experience!!!

I went to Dr. Lisko to have a cosmetic laser procedure for some light sun discoloration. My skin is ruined with inflammation, laser marks, and ongoing acne - a year later!!! I also experienced nerve pain for 8 months after the procedure and now have a thyroid disease. Other than the literature I was given about the procedure prior to my appointment, there was no consultation or discusssion of my expectations or anything else. I was told I needed the weekend off to recover (swelling, redness and light bruising possible) and instead I had thick sheets of burned skin that took a full week to come off , then was left with severely sensitive skin and facial nerve pain that never went away. I went back to see her a number of times in the weeks and months following, and got no further help. I had to see a neurologist, have an MRI done, and several different dermatologists to try to remedy the problems and still I am struggling to heal and also now am seeing doctors to find out what else happened as a results of this procedure.

October 8th, 2015

Care giving daughter and RN by trade

Dr. Lisko did an amazing job for my 84 year old mother. We came into see about a non-healing sore on her foot which turned out to be a basal cell cancer. Much to our amazement Dr. Lisko diagnosed her with a Large Melanoma that we thought was just an "age spot"on her face. They needed to remove the whole left apple of her cheek in the course of two surgeries, in her Eden Prairie office, because the pathology report was still positive.After the surgeries were completed Dr. Lisko then refereed her to a wonderful plastic surgeon. Dr. Lisko treated my mother with Great compassion and she made us both feel like we are family. She educated us on the procedure,the after care, the pathology and what to expect from the surgical repair. She gave us emotional support. She knew my mother had just lost her husband of 61 years to cancer . Dr.Lisko and her staff gave us both tender emotional support and warm smiles and hugs. Now almost 6 months later you can't even tell she had anything done. We can't say enough good things about Dr. Jane Lisko and her wonderful staff. We have gained a GREAT Doctor and Friend. P.S. She fixed her foot too! LOL

March 10th, 2015

Fantastic

October 20th, 2014

Dr. Lisko performed MOHS surgery for a basil cell carcinoma near my eyebrow. It took four procedures over 5 hours until the entire cancer was removed. At the pre-op visit Dr. Lisko told me to contact her if I had any questions prior to the surgery. However she had been so thorough that even though I was worried (cancer in any form is scary) I was comfortable with her and the surgery. During the 4 procedures Dr. Lisko and her staff did a wonderful job explaining everything and answering all my questions. At the end of the five hours she encouraged me to look at my surgical area. I had viewed other MOHS surgeries online but was not prepared to see my own. However, she said it was necessary so that I would better appreciate the results of the upcoming plastic surgery. She was so right! An exceptional doctor with an exceptional staff!!

March 6th, 2017