A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Longacre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Longacre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Longacre, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Longacre graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Longacre has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Mooney Longacre MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jane M. Longacre practice?
- Dr. Jane Longacre has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jane Longacre practices Pediatrics near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Collegeville Pediatricians.