A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Longacre is Excellent. Dr. Longacre has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Longacre, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Longacre graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Longacre has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart HospitalAllentown
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Longacre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jane Longacre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane M. Longacre practice?
Dr. Jane Longacre practices Pediatrics near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Collegeville Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Longacre, Dr. Janessa Longacre, Dr. Hanna Longacre, Dr. Jackie Longacre, Dr. Janine Longacre, Dr. Janice Longacre, Dr. Janina Longacre, Dr. Shawnda Longacre