A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Lewis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Lewis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Marie Lewis MD is a female Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jane M. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Jane Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jane Lewis practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.