A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Siegel, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Siegel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Merideth Siegel MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jane M. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Jane Siegel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jane Siegel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hendersonville, TN and Madison, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.