Learn more about Dr. Jane Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Siegel, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Siegel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- St Thomas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane M. Siegel practice?
Dr. Jane Siegel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hendersonville, TN.
See Nashville Orthopedic Surgeons.