A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Marke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Marke, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Marke, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ATTENTION DEFICENT DISORDER
- COMPLEMENTARY PSYCHIATRY
- Depressive Disorder
- EMOTIONAL ISSUES RESULTING FROM HAVING MEDICAL ILLNESS
- GENERAL ADULT AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY
- PSYCHOTHERAPY FOR DEPRESSION
- SHORT-TERM PSYCHOTHERAPIES
- TRAUMA WORK
Education & Awards
Dr. Marke graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Marke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane E. Marke practice?
Dr. Jane Marke practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.