A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Marke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Marke, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Marke, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Marke graduated from Boston University . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Marke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Elizabeth Marke MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jane E. Marke practice?
- Dr. Jane Marke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jane Marke practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.