Dr. Jane Matos-Fraebel MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 4th, 2016
Mistake
Selfish Doctor! Out for the dollar! Not to be trusted! Careless! Misdiagnosed my condition! Careless! Carekess!

January 10th, 2016
excellent doctor
Great doctor and very knowledgeable.

December 6th, 2015
SHE IS SO AWSOME DELIEVED MY TWO BOY .

November 20th, 2014
a very cold doctor who loves to do c-sections, even when they are unnecessary. I am just thankful my baby was born healthy.

March 11th, 2014
Mom
Have any of you ever considered the fact that dr. Matos employers are probably the ones pushing for the 5 minutes or less time that she spent with you.....that perhaps when it came to prices also her employers are the ones in charge and not her.....i am a patient of dr. Matos and i had VERY high risk pregnancies and as a doctor she took excellent care of me and babies....she's the type of doctor that takes care of the situation to the best of her abilities......she was caring to me, she explained everything to me........and thanks to her i was able to have my beautiful boys.... I give her 100 stars

February 17th, 2014
She delivered my baby and she made it one of the worst experiences of my life. she was so negative and her bed side manner was disgusting. I do not recommend this woman as your gyno.

January 4th, 2014
You've been warned!
Cannot be trusted! She's rotten, unethical, despicable! Be careful! I wish I had prior knowledge before dealing with her! She does things that are deplorable when it comes to money! She could never touch me ever again! You have a better chance with you doing your own Obgyn or obstetrics care! I gave her one star ;because thats the lowest the system will allow! Below zero is appropriate!

October 5th, 2013
Terrible inexperienced doctor. Gave me a doctors card to call and the number was disconnected. Unethical practices. Do anything for money. She loves to induce! Watch out!! Most induced deliveries lead to C section- which means more money!

September 23rd, 2013
Fall 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Matos for 9 years. She is a wonderful doctor. I am VERY glad that she has left her former practice to start her own practice. I too did not enjoy the wait and the factory type atmosphere which is what became of things at AWHCB. Dr. Matos has been very helpful during my pregnancy, and since. She has been very giving of her time, she has been patient and kind, she has been keen in her follow up and diligence in my care. She is an excellent doctor.

March 28th, 2013
Dangerous
She is using unethical practices. Be aware! Especially with delivering babies. Negligent!

February 13th, 2013
This was one of the rudest offices I have ever experienced. I would not recommend this Doctor or her office staff to anyone. The office is always crowded with a long wait. When you need to ask a question of the doctor she is very curt and rude. The office staff is very short with you as well as rude. Do not go to this doctor. I am giving this doctor one star because it is required in the field. I wouldn't even give her that much credit but I wouldn't be able to submit my review without a star.

November 21st, 2012
This is my second son but my first as an adult, I was referred to Dr Matos from a relative so I didn't do much research on her, now I am 8 months and she has been horrible, she does not consider my personal concerns, she is neglectful and impatient I wait one hour in the waiting room and she is with me for 3 minutes. She has not offered any thing to elevate the pain I have been having. She is a horrible doctor I really don't have anything good to say.