inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

August 11th, 2010
Little Hitler
My experience with this psychiatrist was extremely bad. I had to contact her about my adult son who signed a release form to get info. about his case as he had a psychotic break. I lived in another state & had to travel 2600 miles to see this woman. She made it very difficult to get info. from her, she didn't have my son's proper medication schedule & did not know much else about his condition. she went ballistic on me after telling me to follow up on the county nurse, which I did, then questioned me about doing so the day after. I was unable to get a permission release form from the North Star office when I requested it for my other son ( so he could handle the ill sons case). The office staff are petrified of her. I had to wait for her to get free so the staff would ask her for the form & then was refused because my ill son had to sign it in front of her staff. I have gotten these papers from everyone else with no problem. They have my sons signature on file but I guess she is not educated enough to see that it is the same hand writing.I was refused again when I told them I would get the papers notorized. Well evidently where she comes from she can't trust her notaries because she wouldn't allow that either. She had the secretary tell me that she had TOLD ME EARLIER THAT WEEK THAT MY SON HAD TO SIGN PAPERS THERE IN FRONT OF HER STAFF WHICH SHE NEVER DID BECAUSE i HADN'T SEEN HER.She made it very difficult for me to help my son & my involvement. Needless to say We are NOT going back to North STAR. She is either self medicating or on the wrong side of the fence, if you know what I mean.