A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane McGarvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane McGarvey, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. McGarvey graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. McGarvey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane M. McGarvey practice?
Dr. Jane McGarvey practices Emergency Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Los Angeles Emergency Physicians.