A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane McGarvey, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Angioplasty and Balloon Angioplasty Coronary Angioplasty.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McGarvey graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. McGarvey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGarvey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jane McGarvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane M. McGarvey practice?
Dr. Jane McGarvey practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna McGarvey, Dr. Hanna McGarvey, Dr. Iva McGarvey, Dr. Jackie McGarvey, Dr. Jan McGarvey, Dr. Jana McGarvey, Dr. Janae McGarvey, Dr. Janel McGarvey