A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane McGowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane McGowan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Community-Acquired Infections
- Enterobacteriaceae Infections
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Infectious Disease
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. McGowan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McGowan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Ellen McGowan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jane E. McGowan practice?
- Dr. Jane McGowan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jane McGowan practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.