A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane McGowan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 12 Areas, including AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections, AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, and Anoxia.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McGowan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McGowan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical CenterPresbyterian
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGowan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jane McGowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane E. McGowan practice?
Dr. Jane McGowan practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna McGowan, Dr. Janessa McGowan, Dr. Hanna McGowan, Dr. Jackie McGowan, Dr. Janine McGowan, Dr. Janice McGowan, Dr. Janina McGowan, Dr. Shawnda McGowan