Dr. Jane Mendez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

July 22nd, 2013
Owner of Dewberry Dogs & Cats
Medical center found a lump in my right breast. Went to Dr Mendez and she took a biopsy. The next meeting with Dr Mendez was to schedule surgery. Dr. Mendez talked about the surgery, she made me feel so comfortable I had not one question Dr Mendez I said I'm in your hands. Dr .Mendez did a perfect job and I'm cancer free now about 6 months. I trust Dr. Mendez she is super. I highly recommend BMC for your cancer treatments they are all the best, was treated with great respect.

May 10th, 2011
Dr. Mendez operated on me for breast cancer two years ago. I can't express enough how safe I feel being under her care. She is the most human and compassionate doctor I have ever been treated by. I always felt she was as concerned with me and my problems as she would be with a member of her own family. I just love her!

August 31st, 2010
Best Doctor, ever
I have been through a lot medically the past few years and between neurologosts, primaries, oncologists, radiologists, etc, Dr. Mendez is the absolutely best doctor I have encountered. She is very kind, always happy yet very concerned. She actually shows you the reports that come back about (breast cancer for me) you and makes sure that you understand them. Her confidence is infectious and makes you feel that even with a not so positive report, you will be just fine (as I have been).Simply the best Doctor, ever.