A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Moore is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Moore, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
- Providence Seward Wesley Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Jane Moore MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha J. Moore practice?
- Dr. Martha Moore has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martha Moore practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.