A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Morton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Morton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Morton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Abeel Morton MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jane A. Morton practice?
- Dr. Jane Morton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jane Morton practices Pediatrics near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Portola Valley, CA and Menlo Park, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians.