A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Morton is Excellent. Dr. Morton has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Morton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Morton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children`s Hospital Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jane Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane A. Morton practice?
Dr. Jane Morton practices Pediatrics near Portola Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Menlo Park, CA.
See Portola Valley Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Morton, Dr. Hanna Morton, Dr. Iva Morton, Dr. Jackie Morton, Dr. Jan Morton, Dr. Jana Morton, Dr. Janae Morton, Dr. Janel Morton