inactive

Jane Neary MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

April 16th, 2014
ExPatient
Just a doctor to avoid.

December 3rd, 2013
Very compassionate
I was forced to find a new Dr it was a challenge because no one taking new patients. I found this clinic and Dr was. I found her to be very compassionate and sympathic. She had a great bed side manner and spent extra time with me. I would highly recommend her.

October 29th, 2012
Today saw this provider for the second time. Both appointments for med changes/adjustments. Treated me like I was an idiot and was visibly irritated with me for making choices without her input/permission. I'm an RN and have a lot of knowledge about the type of meds I take, but she acted like I was a "bad" patient. Condescending and unfriendly. Sometimes there is a reason it's so fast/easy to get an appointment with a provider. Friendly staff, pleasant office environment, and close to where I live, but I will NEVER go back to her for anything!

December 4th, 2011
I am extremely satisfied with quality of care and responsiveness.

August 29th, 2011
You know the saying, "people before profit?" Well this doctor and her office are all about the opposite. "Profit before people" is the motto here. And don't count on attentive care or concern about your health issues. They would rather "farm" you out than deal with your health issues themselves. If you care about your health, think twice before going here!