A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Neuman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Neuman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Neuman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuman graduated from Medizinische Universitat Graz.
Dr. Neuman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neuman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane E. Neuman practice?
Dr. Jane Neuman practices Internal Medicine near Long Branch, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Oakhurst, NJ and Manalapan, NJ.
See Long Branch Internists.