A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Nguyen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Nguyen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Nguyen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Trang Nguyen MD is a female Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jane T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Jane Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Nguyen practices Dermatology near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Dermatologists.