Dr. Jane Nguyen Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jane Nguyen?

March 2nd, 2016

I feel that stars are good and beautiful, that's not how I would rate this office and doctors. They don't deserve stars at all !!!

February 5th, 2015

Shocking appointment!

I had a mole on my back and went to have it examined. When Dr. Nguyen walked in, she took one look at me and told me I needed a certain amount of Botox between my eyes, and would need so on a regular basis. I was in shock. I showed her the mole, she ran and got her brother, who I believe she said was trained in anesthesia, they cut out the mole, handed me a prescription for Botox and shoved me out the door in minutes. The receptionist at the time, (this was a few years ago) started singing the virtues of the Doctor while I was paying. It was a terrible surgery and never healed correctly. I have never experienced a more scary Doctor visit in my life. She seemed to have zero interest or compassion for her clients, but bragged on and on about herself. It was a chilling experience and I would never in a million years recommend her to anyone and I do have a background in the medical field, which make it all the more surprising to see this lack of knowledge, caring, compassion and narcissism in this practice.

August 15th, 2014

A very good experience overall

The attention to detail and professionalism were excellent. Dr. Nguyen's assistant (from Johannesburg) was courteous and pleasant. They did a complete body scan and did fina an area of basal cancer that needed attention.

August 22nd, 2012

Zero compassionZero patienceZero ability to relate to patientsMaximum arrogance

January 27th, 2012

Dr Nguyen is a very good and caring doctor. I had a skin problem that did not go away.I have seen other dermatologist before. I got the appointment with her office within a few weeks. She did the diagnose and gave me the prescription that cleared my skin since then. The office is also very nice and the office staff is friendly and professional. I would recommend this doctor to my friends and relatives.

November 22nd, 2010

Avoid this doctor - she reads your diagnosis off WebMD and doesn't get back to you with critical biopsy results.

Cancer is serious business. She told me I needed a biopsy and would hear from her within 5 days with the results. On the 5th (business day) I called and the receptionist told me that my results were in the Dr. Nguyen's inbox, but she had not yet checked them and that she would probably call me today or tomorrow. This is a Monday morning. I think it's pretty likely the results were in her inbox Friday afternoon as well. I want a doctor that checks biopsy results immediately, as if she cares as much about whether her patients have cancer as they do!An unrelated reason to avoid Dr. Nguyen - she doesn't KNOW anything. Upon the recommendation of my pediatrician, I took my daughter to have a spot (mastocytoma was the ped's diagnosis) looked at. After Dr. Nguyen surfed WebMD in the room while we waited, she hesitantly agreed with the pediatrician and offered no new insights. Thanks a lot, but I could have done that for free. She gets a lot of money to offer her patients answers that she reads off WebMD.

August 27th, 2010

tinea versicolor - wrong diagnosis

I am so disappointed in this doctor. I had some white discoloration on my face (only my face and I am a person of color). My general practitioner said it was "tinea versicolor" but after reading stuff online, I didn't think it was. So I went to Dr. Nguyen for a second opinion. She didn't really spend much time with me. Looked at my face and said yes, I have tinea...Gave me some cream which never worked. Didn't even explain much about the condition. I kept using the cream and using it for a whole year. In the summer time it is more noticeable so during the fall and winter, my skin pigmentation gets a little lighter so the discoloration blended in, but was still there. This summer, after much frustration and caking on layers and layers of heavy foundation to hide it, I finally decided to get another opinion. This doctor (even his assistant too) took hardly a second to look at the spots on my face and declared it was NOT tinea versicolor. It was pityriasis alba, a very mild form of eczema. That made sense to me since I have mild eczema now and then and my daughter inherited it, and tinea really only happens on other parts of the body...generally not on your face. He put me on the right medication (2 weeks on and 2 weeks off for 3 months) and now, my face is looking awesome. Almost back to normal. I will never recommend anyone going to Dr. Nguyen. Suffered with white discoloratons on my face for over a year because of her bad diagnosis.

June 16th, 2010

VERY DISAPPOINTED

I AM INCREDIBLY DISAPPOINTED IN DR JANE'S MEDICAL PRACTICE. I WENT TO SEE HER ONCE AND WAS ALITTLE DISTURBED, I WENT TO SEE HER THE SECOND TIME TO HANDLE SOME SKIN ISSUES .... SHE TOLD ME IT WASNT COVERD BY HEALTHCARE AND THE COST WAS SO MUCH.. I TOLD HER I WOULDNT HAVE COME TO SEE HER IF IT WASNT FOR THAT REASON. SHE SEEMED SO "LA - D - DA " ABOUT HELPING ME WITH WHAT I FELT ARE SIGNIFICANT ISSUES .. I LEFT THEIR FEELIING SELF CONSCIOUS AND VERY UPSET THAT I HAD EVEN WENT TO SEE HER. I CANT SPEAK FOR THE OTHER TWO IN THE PRACTICE, BUT FOR HER .. I WOULDNT RECOMEND HER TO ANY ONE FOR ANY REASON...

September 5th, 2017