A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Nicholson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nicholson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jane Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane M. Nicholson practice?
Dr. Jane Nicholson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Ann Arbor Geneticists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Nicholson, Dr. Hanna Nicholson, Dr. Iva Nicholson, Dr. Jackie Nicholson, Dr. Jan Nicholson, Dr. Jana Nicholson, Dr. Janae Nicholson, Dr. Janel Nicholson