A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Nicholson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Nicholson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Nicholson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Marie Nicholson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jane M. Nicholson practice?
- Dr. Jane Nicholson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jane Nicholson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Obstetricians & Gynecologists.