A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Nokleberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Nokleberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Nokleberg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nokleberg graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nokleberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Ellen Nokleberg MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jane E. Nokleberg practice?
- Dr. Jane Nokleberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jane Nokleberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.