A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Nwaonu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Nwaonu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nwaonu
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nwaonu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Sanford School of Medicine of the University of South Dakota
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwaonu graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Nwaonu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane N Nwaonu MBBS and MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jane N. Nwaonu practice?
- Dr. Jane Nwaonu has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Nwaonu practices Rheumatology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Rheumatologists.