A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Nwaonu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Nwaonu is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nwaonu
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Sanford School of Medicine of the University of South Dakota
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwaonu graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Nwaonu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane N Nwaonu MBBS and MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jane N. Nwaonu practice?
- Dr. Jane Nwaonu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jane Nwaonu practices Rheumatology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD.
See Tyler Rheumatologists.