A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane O'Brien, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Caritas St. Elizabeth`s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Brien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jane O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane E. O'Brien practice?
Dr. Jane O'Brien practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA and Boston, MA.
See Brighton Pediatricians and Brighton Geneticists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna O'Brien, Dr. Janessa O'Brien, Dr. Hanna O'Brien, Dr. Jackie O'Brien, Dr. Janine O'Brien, Dr. Janice O'Brien, Dr. Janina O'Brien, Dr. Shawnda O'Brien