Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jane Parks
Dr. Jane Parks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Athens, GA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Parks is affiliated with St. Mary's Hospital Athens, Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center and Cobb Memorial Hospital. Dr. Parks has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Jane Parks has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Jane Parks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Athens, GA.
Dr. Milos Tucakovic
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Athens, GA 0 mi34
Dr. Thomas Martin
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Athens, GA 0 mi10
Dr. Karan Julka
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Athens, GA 0 mi15