A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Perr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Perr is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perr
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Perr, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Perr graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Perr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Victoria Perr MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jane V. Perr practice?
- Dr. Jane Perr has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Perr practices Psychiatry near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Psychiatrists.