A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Perr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Perr is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Perr, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Perr graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Perr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Victoria Perr MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jane V. Perr practice?
- Dr. Jane Perr has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Perr practices Psychiatry near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Psychiatrists.