A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Ponterio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Ponterio, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Ponterio, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Menstruation Disturbances
Education & Awards
Dr. Ponterio graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ponterio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
- Richmond University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ponterio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane M. Ponterio practice?
Dr. Jane Ponterio practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY and Valhalla, NY.
See Staten Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.