Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jane Portnoy
Dr. Jane Portnoy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Radnor, PA, with other offices in Darby, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 4 other locations). She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Portnoy is affiliated with Corporal Michael J. Crescenz Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Norton Audubon Hospital and University of Louisville Hospital. Dr. Portnoy has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Jane Portnoy has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...