Learn more about Dr. Jane Portnoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Portnoy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Portnoy
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Portnoy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Portnoy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Injuries
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Portnoy graduated from University of Louisville . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Portnoy has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Z Portnoy MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jane Z. Portnoy practice?
- Dr. Jane Portnoy has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jane Portnoy practices Ophthalmology near Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Havertown, PA.
See Darby Ophthalmologists.