Learn more about Dr. Jane Portnoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Portnoy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Portnoy
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Portnoy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Portnoy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Injuries
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Portnoy graduated from University of Louisville . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Portnoy has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Z Portnoy MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jane Z. Portnoy practice?
- Dr. Jane Portnoy has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jane Portnoy practices Ophthalmology near Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Havertown, PA.
See Darby Ophthalmologists.