Dr. Jane Potter MD Patient Reviews

3.0
  • 2 reviews

February 18th, 2015
Great office!! There are two excellent PA's and you will probably see them over Potter for most visits. I like how much time they take to really get to know and understand my mom. There's also an excellent social worker and lots of info on resources to help take care of loved ones. They send out a nurse to check on my mom monthly as well.

January 9th, 2014
daughter of former patient, pankie jones
The most memorable encounter with Potter: My mother and I were separated in order that a memory test could be given to my Mom. It took a very long time. Potter had me brought back to a room and tried to convince me to place my mother in a nursing home. I rushed to the room where I had parceled my Mom. She was sobbing uncontrollably. She later told me that Potter had told her that she was better off in a nursing home; amongst people such as herself. I know that my Mom spoke the truth because it was a paraphrase of Potter had said to me. My Mom brought great joy to my life and was a darling woman. She deserved better that the treatment offered by Potter. I truly do not believe that woman, Potter, should not be allowed to treat anyone who is still breathing.