A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Prosser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Prosser, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prosser graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Prosser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Marie Prosser MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jane M. Prosser practice?
- Dr. Jane Prosser has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Prosser practices Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Emergency Physicians.