A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Purser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Purser, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Purser graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Purser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Theotokatos Purser MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jane T. Purser practice?
- Dr. Jane Purser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jane Purser practices Allergy & Immunology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Allergists.