A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Ruman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Ruman, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruman
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Ruman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Ruman, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruman graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Ruman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Irene Ruman MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jane I. Ruman practice?
- Dr. Jane Ruman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jane Ruman practices Reproductive Endocrinology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY.
See New Hyde Park Endocrinologists.